Friday, March 21, 2008

Does Anything make me angry?

I have a small amount of anger, most of it gets directed at myself.
Angry that I'm not working enough
Angry at the work I'm doing is just garbage
or just Angry at the fact that I get angry at myself.

But I don't really get angry at anything specific.
I get annoyed at the traffic on Broad Street, the construction workers that stand around just to watch the traffic.
I get annoyed with my brothers, like everyone.
But what really makes me angry?

I was talking over waiting in a line with Jackvony, Husayn & Merkley, we got going on this subject, we blurted out the obvious of Religion, War and Social Security. Healthcare was a strong argument to get angry about. It staggers me that the country with the largest military spending on the planet does not look after the health of it's own countrymen?
Anyway that still doesn't make me angry
I'm relatively passive, I don't get in fights with people, always avoided the Rugby team aftermath at school and I always didn't get involved in physical showdown.

Never hit a man with glasses.
I'd probably break mine I were to hit someone with them.

Anger has to come from the soul, it has to make your blood boil, physically, you've got to change. Like hate, it is at the extreme of emotions, so whatever you say gets you angry, then it has to be at the peak of what you consider to be the worst of what people can do in relation to your own standards.

Enough nonsensical ramblings.
I'll update when I get properly angry at something

1 comment:

withans said...

So far as I know, you're encouraged to get furious about small personal things for this project. No need to address some huge social issue - unless that's a requirement now.